Thursday, March 27, 2014

Plan of Attack

Here is my plan of attack over the next 8 weeks!!!

Lots of This

 
 

I am at my long run of 8 miles coming up this week. Last week while running 7 I thought I was effing nuts for doing this once again!! But man it felt good!!

 
Lots Of This
 
 
Clean, clean, clean. Obviously this is not my pic :) Sooo the chocolate on the bottom will most likely not be my friend. I am just really concentrating on whole clean foods!! And logging, logging, logging. I want to win some free shenanigans from Mama Laughlin!!
 
 
Definitely some of this
 
 
I love, love, love me some Body Pump. I swear by it and swear it was the reason I am where I am today. I am taking on the challenge of going HEAVY and it hurts soooo good! I pump 2X a week and it makes me happy every time.
 
 
And still, none of this
 
 
I had to weigh in for Mama Laughlin's challenge and well of course it ruined my day. 172 :( Boooo. My lowest weight yet has been 162 and that was right before my half in December. So no getting on that damn scale. I am only weighing in 4 weeks and then at the end of the challenge!!
 
Here we go!!
 
 
 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment