Tuesday, January 6, 2015

New Year....New Goals....

Helllo there blog world!!! I'm ready to blog again (even if it's to myself).  The last 6 months have been really, really rough around here and I am ready to get things started in the right direction. I will touch on the roughness in a later post.

Wanted to put down my goals to hold myself accountable!!!

Numero Uno......Log my food every single day!!!!! No matter what!! The good, the bad and the ugly. This is a big one for me. I am consistent with my exercise but when  I get off track I often go off the deep end. Time to be accountable.

Number 2.......Be Healthy!!! That's it. I don't have an actual weight loss goal but want to maintain a healthy lifestyle and be active. I feel the best when I am and I feel that it's important to hold myself to that for my sanity and for my husband and kids sanity :)

Number 3......Get this blog a rollin' I think I back off often because of the intimidation. I don't think I will do well, people won't like what I am doing/ saying, but with all the empowering women that I follow I have come to realize it's important. Important as an outlet for myself and important to encourage those who are sitting where I was 5 years ago!!

2015 is going to be it!!! I can feel it!!



No comments:

Post a Comment