Friday, March 7, 2014

Five on Friday

Just some updates about what's happening on my end.....


1. Tomorrow is my first day at my new salon, and I hate being the new girl. Being at my last place for 5 years I was cool as a cucumber and now I feel like the little peanut on the block!!


2. Super pumped that my six year old has got the runners bug! I let him run his first kids run and he did amazing and came in fourth! He was so excited I took him out and got him some new running shoes. He is all signed up for his kid run series. It's 5 Sundays and they get points based on their place. Can't wait!!

Good practice for them :)

3. I haven't weighed myself in 3 weeks and it feel gooooood!! There are days that I am just curious but I know if I get on it is going to be a direct reflection of my mood or motivation for the day! Think I'll keep on keepin on and see where I end up at the end of the month. But I know one thing, I feel strong and I love it!

4. Confession: My food intake has been no bueno :( I made my menu and shopping list or the week and an going to be clean, clean, clean next week. Well, until Saturday where we are attending a party with lots o green beer and yummies. Hey, have to celebrate being Irish! Well, maybe I was Irish in my previous life :)

 
 
5.I have two runs coming up in April! Another 5k to support Autism and a 10K for Brain Cancer Awareness. I told myself that I really only want to do races that support a good cause. There has been a lot of controversy around here about a race director (who I have done his races) not doing the right thing with his money. The more I looked into I realized that he does nothing for our community! There was never a good cause my money was going to except for directly to his pocket. So here is to a year of charity races!! Yahoo!!!
 
Happy Happy Friday!!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment