Friday, February 14, 2014

Five on Friday

Happy Happy Valentine's Day
 
 
 
 
1. We are staying in tonight and having a family vday celebration! Hubby and I have a hard time going out battling to get a table that we could normally get any other day. So steaks and veggies and homemade chocolate dipped strawberries it it! Plus we always eat senior citizen style with these kiddos and I can have more wine at home :)
 
 
 
 
 
2. I am in transition to finding a new salon to move over to. At this moment I am working out of town and have about a 25 minute commute. I really want to work in my home town close to my kiddos, so I am stressing on that at the moment.
 
 
3. I have officially broken up with the scale and I'm kind of liking it. I have always said I needed it to keep track of where I am but that damn thing gets trickier and trickier the more weight you loose. I asked my husband over a week ago to hide it but every time I walk in the bathroom, there it is staring at me and I stare right back at it and have a debate in my head about why I should be standing on it! So far it's been a win for me and I walk right back out!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
4. I have two upcoming races I am signing up for, a 5k that it happening in a couple of weeks and a 10k in April. I'm super excited for these because I have been training so much for my half's this last year I really haven't had the time to run any of these smaller races. They are always fast, flat and fun!!
 
5. The hubby is out of town next week so it should be a fairly good week of eating. I always find it easier to be a bit healthier when he is not here because I don't really cook myself dinner. I get the boys ready and then throw something together for myself. Usually just some type op chicken and veggies type of dish. I'm going to post my What I ate Wednesday this week and hopefully still not step on that scale by the end of next week!!
 
 
Happy Friday!!
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 



No comments:

Post a Comment